Important Pass Information
We are planning on operating Thursday through Mondays next season, just like this season.
We will be open Tuesday, December 26 and Wednesday, December 27, 2023 for the Christmas holiday.
Get ready for a worry-free winter thanks to our new Season Pass Assurance, FREE with every China Peak season pass purchase.
If, for any reason, you cannot use your season pass, return it by December 1st, 2023 and transfer the full value towards the purchase of a 24/25 season pass.
- There is a $50 fee to defer your season pass to winter 24/25.
- You may only defer to the following season. Cannot defer multiple seasons.
- If you've received your season pass, you must turn it into the season pass office by December 1, 2023.
We value your loyalty and we want you to enjoy your season knowing you are protected. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2023, to defer your pass.
To speed up the pass pickup process for everyone, please click the waiver button below and complete the season pass waiver today! If you prefer, you can download the pass forms in advance and bring them with you at the time of pickup Completed pass forms can also be mailed directly to the resort at China Peak, Attn: Season Pass Office, PO Box 236, Lakeshore, CA 93634.
- Cali Pass forms click here
- China Peak season pass forms click here
- Click here to sign 'Cali Pass' or 'Season Pass' waiver online
You can can submit your season pass photo online at the time of purchase.
- Files must be less then 15mb
- Only .jpg or .bmp files are allowed
- In color
- Sized such that the head is the main focus of the picture
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo.
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required)
- Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses or by turning off the camera flash.
- Please note: If you are using a cell phone photo, it must be taken in the horizontal position
- We reserve the right to refuse a photo if it does not meet the requirements above or if it is deemed unfit in any way.
Season passes will be mailed out in the fall only if you paid the priority mail fee at the time of purchase and have the following items completed.
- Season pass is paid in full.
- Season pass waiver is completed (required annually and for each participant).
- Season pass photo is on file and up to date (new photos are required yearly for ages 17 and under).
To add mailing please contact us at 559.233.2500 opt 5. Email season pass photos to email@example.com click here for season pass photo rules.