Our team of professional ski and snowboard coaches are here to help make your skiing and snowboarding experience even better as you improve your technique and increase your ability to handle more challenging terrain. Choose from an economical group setting or a more intense private coaching sesson.
The most popular lesson at resorts around the country, as private lessons clients see much faster development of skiing or snowboarding skills. Private rates are for coaching only and do not include a lift ticket or equipment rental. Reservations are highly recommended. CLICK HERE to email your desired date and time to our Ski and Board School office or call (559) 233-2500, option 3.
*Note: Early Bird and Twilight are one hour lessons. Early Bird at 9am & Twilight at 3pm.
*Additional student after the third is $20 per student per hour.
|NUMBER OF HOURS||NUMBER OF PEOPLE||PRICE|
|Early Bird / Twilight (1 hour)||1-3||$75|
|ALL DAY 9AM - 4PM||1-3||$550|
GROUP LESSON ONLY - $53
- Does not include lift ticket or rental equipment.
- Includes two hour professional intermediate or advanced level clinic
- All skill lesson times are 10am and 1pm
- First timers begin at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm and 2pm
Second group lesson on the same day 1PM - $27
- Can also be applied to any package that includes a group lesson
TELEMARK LESSON ONLY - $53
- Includes a two hour lesson (less if fewer than 3 students in group)
- Intermediate to advanced level clinic
- Equipment and lift ticket is not included
*Holiday dates include December 25, 2018 through January 5, 2019, January 19-21, 2019 and February 16-18, 2019.