2017/2018 SKI AND BOARD SCHOOL
Our team of professional ski and snowboard coaches are here to help you either learn to ski or ride for the first time, or make your skiing and snowboarding experience even better as you improve your technique, which has all kinds of benefits, including smoother turns, less fatigue, easier slowing and stopping, and the ability to handle more challenging terrain! Lesson packages are the most economical way to get started at China Peak. All packages and lesson options are available for skiing or snowboarding unless otherwise indicated.
If you are a first time skier or snowboarder, you can visit our website LearnToSkiAndRide.com for valuable information about your first day on the snow!
- Arrive at China Peak at least 1.5 hours ahead of your class start time. The ticket windows and rental shop open at 8:30am.
- Reservations are required for private lessons and private lessons are purchased by the hour. Please call 559.233.2500, ext. 2800 to make a reservation or you can email us at Lessons@skichinapeak.com.
- To save time, download the releases in advance and bring the completed forms to the ticket window. Click here to download the RENTAL FORM, HELMET FORM, and LESSON FORM. You can also sign the lesson release online, by CLICKING HERE.
- Lessons start at 10:00 am,m 12:00pm and 2:00 pm.
- Group lessons length is dependent on the number of people in your group. One person = 1 hour. Two or three people = 1.5 hours. Four or more = 2 hours. Kid's Camp lessons are two hours in length.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 233-2500, extension 2800 for any questions or lesson reservations.
*Ticket holiday dates include December 25, 2017 through January 6, 2018, January 13-15, 2018 and February 17-19, 2018.