2018/2019 SKI AND BOARD SCHOOL
We are now closed for the 2018/2019 winter season. See you next season!
Our team of professional ski and snowboard coaches are here to help you either learn to ski or ride for the first time, or make your skiing and snowboarding experience even better as you improve your technique, which has all kinds of benefits, including smoother turns, less fatigue, easier slowing and stopping, and the ability to handle more challenging terrain! Lesson packages are the most economical way to get started at China Peak. All packages and lesson options are available for skiing or snowboarding unless otherwise indicated.
If you are a first time skier or snowboarder, you can visit our website LearnToSkiAndRide.com for valuable information about your first day on the snow!
- Arrive at China Peak at least 1.5 hours ahead of your class start time. The ticket windows and rental shop open at 8:30am.
- Classes for First Timers start at 10AM, 11AM, 12PM, 1PM AND 2PM.
- Classes for non-first timers are available at 10AM and 1PM.
- Reservations are highly recommended for private lessons and private lessons are purchased by the hour, click here to check out the rates. Please call 559.233.2500, option 3 to make a reservation or you can email us at Lessons@skichinapeak.com.
- To save time, download the releases in advance and bring the completed forms to the ticket window. Click here to download the RENTAL FORM, HELMET FORM, and LESSON FORM. You can also sign the lesson release online, by CLICKING HERE.
Contact us at email@example.com or call (559) 233-2500, opt 3 for any questions or lesson reservations.
*Ticket holiday dates include December 25, 2018 through January 5, 2019, January 19-21, 2019 and February 16-18, 2019.