2019/2020 SKI AND BOARD SCHOOL
Our team of professional ski and snowboard coaches are here to help you either learn to ski or ride for the first time, or make your skiing and snowboarding experience even better as you improve your technique, which has all kinds of benefits, including smoother turns, less fatigue, easier slowing and stopping, and the ability to handle more challenging terrain! Lesson packages are the most economical way to get started at China Peak. All packages and lesson options are available for skiing or snowboarding unless otherwise indicated.
- Arrive at China Peak at least 1.5 hours ahead of your class start time. The ticket windows and rental shop open at 8:30am.
- Classes for First Timers start at 10AM and 1PM
- Classes for non-first timers are available at 10AM and 1PM.
- Reservations are highly recommended for private lessons and private lessons are purchased by the hour, click here to check out the rates. Please call 559.233.2500, option 3 to make a reservation or you can email us at Lessons@skichinapeak.com.
- For all skill level group lessons, we recommend our NEW 3 pack of group lessons, click here for info.
- To save time, download the releases in advance and bring the completed forms to the ticket window. Click here to download the RENTAL FORM, HELMET FORM, and LESSON FORM. You can also sign the lesson release online, by CLICKING HERE.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (559) 233-2500, opt 3 for any questions or lesson reservations.
*Ticket holiday dates include December 26, 2019 through January 4, 2020, January 18-20, 2020 and February 15-17, 2020.