If you are a FIRST TIME SKIER OR RIDER, you can also visit our website LearnToSkiAndRide.com for valuable information about your first day on the snow!
Reservations are not required for group lessons. All group lessons will be approximately 2 hours.
LEARN TO SKI OR RIDE PACKAGE - Ages 4 and up - $209 ~ Purchase online in advance starting Nov 1, $189
The best and most economical way to get started skiing or snowboarding is our popular Learn to Ski or Ride Package designed for first timers! This program includes 3 days of rentals, group lessons and a beginner area ticket (valid for the moving carpets) for each day. All 3 days do not need to be consecutive but must be used by the end of the 2019/20 ski season - no transferring days to the following season. Special Note: China Peak's Learn to Ski or Snowboard Program is specific to learning to ski or snowboard. Once you select either skiing or snowboarding, if at any time prior to completing all 3 days you desire to switch from skiing to snowboarding or vice versa, you are required to purchase a new Learn to Ski or Snowboard package.
- Valid for first timers ages 4+.
- Includes rentals and a group lesson each of the 3 days.
- Includes a beginner ticket valid for the moving carpet on all 3 days. If appropriate, access to chairlifts is allowed during a lesson with an instructor.
- Purchasers may upgrade for an additional fee to a chairlift ticket after 12PM or after completing the lesson.
- After completing the day 3 lesson you will receive an all mountain ticket to finish the day along with an ID card that gives you half-price tickets, rentals and group lessons for the remainder of the season.
- When purchasing the 3 day program, purchaser is committing to learn to either ski or snowboard, not both. If at any time during the 3 day program purchaser decides to switch to skiing or snowboarding, the program starts over and purchaser is required to purchase a new three day package, no exceptions.
- Upgrade prices to an all mountain lift ticket for days 1 and 2.
|5 & Under||Free||Free|
Please note that this program is for first time skiers and riders only and is not valid for purchase with Costco Cash Cards.
ONE DAY INTRODUCTION TO SKI OR RIDE - Ages 4-5 - $79, ages 6-12 - $104, ages 13+ - $126
Get on the slopes with an introduction to skiing or snowboarding. This one day package is for ages 4 and up and includes a beginner group lesson, rental equipment and a beginner area ticket for the moving carpet lifts. You can upgrade this package to the Three Day Learn to Ski and Ride Package for an upgrade fee.