If you are a FIRST TIME SKIER OR RIDER, you can also visit our website LearnToSkiAndRide.com for valuable information about your first day on the snow!
LEARN TO SKI OR RIDE PACKAGE - Ages 4 and up - $129
The best and most economical way to get started skiing or snowboarding is our popular Learn to Ski or Ride Package designed for first timers! This program includes 3 days of rentals, group lessons and a restricted lift ticket (valid for the moving carpets) for each day. All 3 days do not need to be consecutive. Special Note: China Peak's Learn to Ski or Snowboard Program is specific to learning to ski or snowboard. Once you select either skiing or snowboarding, if at any time prior to completing all 3 days you desire to switch from skiing to snowboarding or vice versa, you are required to purchase a new Learn to Ski or Snowboard package.
- Valid for beginners ages 4+.
- Includes rentals and a group lesson each of 3 days.
- Includes a beginner ticket valid for the moving carpet on all 3 days. If appropriate, access to chairlifts is allowed during a lesson with an instructor.
- Purchasers may upgrade at an additional fee to a chairlift ticket after 12PM on any of the 3 days of the program after completing the lesson.
- When purchasing the 3 day program, purchaser is committing to learn to either ski or snowboard, not both. If at any time during the 3 day program purchaser decides to switch to skiing or snowboarding, the program starts over and purchaser is required to purchase a new three day package, no exceptions.
Please note that this program is for first time skiers and riders only and is not valid for purchase with Costco Cash Cards.
INTRO TO SKI OR RIDE - Ages 4-5 - $59, ages 6-12 - $79, ages 13+ - $99
Get on the slopes with an introduction to skiing or snowboarding. This one day package is for ages 4 and up and includes a beginner group lesson, rental equipment and a beginner lift ticket for the moving carpet lifts. You can upgrade this package to the Three Day Learn to Ski and Ride Package for an upgrade fee.
*Holiday dates include December 25, 2016 through January 7, 2017, January 14-16, 2017 and February 18-20, 2017.