China Peak Express
Back by popular demand, the China Peak Express! Trips departing from San Luis Obispo/Paso Robles and Fresno in 2019. Reserve now before it sells out.
SCHEDULED DATES & RATES
- February 14, 2019 ~ Fresno only. OPTIONAL $29 lift ticket available with bus seat purchase for this date.
- February 17, 2019 ~ San Luis Obispo/Paso Robles and Fresno
- March 17, 2019 ~ San Luis Obispo/Paso Robles and Fresno
|DEPARTURE CITY||*PRICE ~ BUS RIDE ONLY|
*Please note that the China Peak Express price does not include a lift ticket. If you need to purchase a ticket we recommend you purchase online, you'll save 10% - 28% instead of waiting to purchase at the resort.
The Fresno China Peak Express departs at 7:30am sharp from Maya Theatre, 3090 E Campus Pointe Dr, Fresno, CA 93710, check in is at 7:15am.
The San Luis Obispo/Paso Robles China Peak Express departs SLO first and picks up in Paso Robles. See schedule below.
- SLO check in at 5:00am, bus departs at 5:15 sharp from the Madonna Plaza Shopping Center at 271 Madonna Rd., San Luis Obispo, Ca 93405.
- Paso Robles pick up will be from the Lowes Store in the Golden Hills Plaza at 2445 Golden Hill Rd, Paso Robles, Ca 93446. Check in is at 5:55am, bus departs at 6:10am sharp with no additional scheduled stops.
Return check in 4:15pm, China Peak Express departs China Peak at 4:30pm.
MUST HAVE FORMS
All bus riders from the FRESNO area need to sign this bus release, click here to download the form.
All bus riders from the CENTRAL COAST area need to sign this bus release, click here to download the form.
BEHAVIOR ON THE CHINA PEAK EXPRESS
Be advised any passenger using foul language, or displaying inappropriate behavior while riding the bus to or from China Peak, will be immediately removed from the bus by the bus driver and/or chaperone, regardless of location of drop off.