COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic is constantly evolving as we learn more with each passing day, which is why we are committed to create a safe mountain experience for everyone. We are following state and local guidelines to ensure our staff along with our guests stay safe during these times. These enhanced health and safety measures include:
- Enhanced Protective Measures: We are requiring mandatory face coverings for both staff and guests when inside any building, including lines and when loading and unloading the chairlift. Please bring your own face coverings, we may have some available. Guest can ride the chairlift alone, or with a member of their group, we will not force anyone to ride together. You will see many 6 foot social distancing markers, along with directional arrows, where appropriate. We've added protective barriers at our hotel front desk, food and beverage buildings and retail shops. When physical distancing is possible, such as skiing or riding guest may remove their masks.
- Temperature Checks: Staff will undergo temperature screenings upon arrival each day. China Peak Inn guests are also required to have their temperature checked upon arrival. You will be asked to return home should your temperature read a certain degree, this includes staff.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation: We are planning to build on our existing standards of cleaning, we've added a 24 hour unoccupied window in our hotel rooms to ensure proper cleaning and sanitation.
- Venues: We are bringing in tents to expand our facilities and allow for social distancing.
- Masks: Please plan on wearing your mask at all facilities and when social distancing is not available. Please help all of us stay safe and stay open.
By visiting China Peak Mountain Resort and China Peak Landing you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.